Hyg-us2020, Hygiena, Ultrasnap
UltraSnap™ is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly. In addition, UltraSnap uses a unique liquid-stable reagent providing superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
What is ATP testing?
Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all living things, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a surface is clean or not. Food and beverage processors use ATP systems to rapidly verify surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly so that new product runs are not contaminated by prior product runs, and to ensure biofilms are not developing on the surface that could affect quality.
With an ATP hygiene monitoring system, (or sometimes referred to as – an ATP sanitation monitoring system), ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena’s unique liquid-stable reagent in the test device. Light is then emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample, providing information on the level of contamination in seconds.
- Costs up to 50% less than other ATP swabs
- Results in 15 seconds
- Consistent, reliable results
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- Environmentally conscious design – uses 20 – 80% less plastic than comparable devices
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology – snap & squeeze
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Test wet or dry surfaces