Available in 2 x 50 Reactions or 1,000 reactions.
PCR Master Mix is a premixed, ready-to-use solution containing Taq DNA polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2 and reaction buffers at optimal concentrations for efficient amplification of DNA templates by PCR. The PCR Master Mix is optimized for use in routine PCR for amplifying DNA templates in the range of 0.2–2kb.
Features – Benefits
- Fast: Set up reactions in less than a minute.
- Sensitive: Amplify as few as 2 copies of target template.
- Convenient: One tube, one pipetting step.
- Complete: Reagents, including Taq DNA polymerase, MgCl2, dNTPs and buffers, in one tube.
- Scalable: Set up 10μl, 25μl or 50μl reactions.
- Stable: Store at 4°C for up to 3 months.
- Performance Guaranteed: Promega PCR systems, enzymes and reagents are proven in PCR to ensure reliable, high-performance results. If you are not completely satisfied with any Promega PCR product, we will send a replacement or refund your account.
- Choose Your Configuration: Learn more about our custom options for this product at: www.promega.com/custom/
PCR Satisfaction Guarantee
Promega’s PCR Systems, enzymes and reagents are proven in PCR to ensure reliable, high performance results. Your success is important to us. Our products are backed by a worldwide team of Technical Support scientists. Please contact them for applications or technical assistance. If you are not completely satisfied with any Promega PCR product we will send a replacement or refund your account.That’s Our PCR Guarantee!
Product must be within expiration date and have been stored and used in accordance with product literature. See Promega Product Insert for specific tests performed.
For more information, see the Protocols & Applications Guide.