F202A0280, Advanced IR Vortex Mixer ZX4, 100-240 V/ 50-60 Hz
- Vibration starts when tube is detected by IR (VELP patent)
- No fatigue as no pressure is required
- Eliminates repetitive strain injury
- IR sensor and continuous modes
- Variable speed operation, electronically controlled up to 3000 rpm
- Large choice of accessories to suit tubes, plates and flasks
- Universal voltage / frequency model
Long Life Design
- Accessories fit by simple pressure
- Optimum resistance to chemicals from technopolymer casing
- Excellent stability with zinc alloy base
- Large, anti-slip rubber feet for staying in required position
- IP 42 protection against particles and liquids
|Construction material:||zinc alloy and technopolymer|
|Support system:||4 anti-sliding feet|
|Orbital diameter:||4.5 mm|
|Speed:||up to 3000 rpm|
|Operating modes:||infrared sensor, continuous|
|Electronic protection degree CEI EN 60529:||IP 42|
|Weight:||2.7 Kg (5.9 lb)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||150x130x165 mm (5.9×5.1×6.5 in)|
Advanced IR Vortex Mixer – Maximum Flexibility, Several Attachments
Accessories can be ordered separately, only mixing cup head (10005195) is given together with the system.
ZX4 advanced IR vortex mixer can be connected to many platforms and accessories, being an extremely versatilesolution ideal for any need.
Attachments are easily and securely fixed with a simple pressure and ensure excellent performance in terms of mixing on many kind of tubes and containers.
- A00000012 – Foam stand for n° 19 microvials 1,5 ml, Eppendorf®
- A00000013 – Customizable soft foam top
- A00000014 – Foam stand for n° 5 test-tubes Ø 16 mm
- A00000015 – Foam stand for microtiter
- A00000016 – Small rubber supporting plate Ø 50 mm
- A00000019 – Foam stand for n° 4 test-tubes Ø 29 mm
When using platforms, do not exceed a speed of 800 rpm as high speeds may cause the sample to spill.